Ready Aim Clean Maid and Janitorial Services is located in North Battleford, Saskatchewan. The company specializes in cleaning homes, office, professional and commercial facilities, as well as handyman services, including junk removal, grass, yard-garage-basement debris and snow removal. The business cleans cluttered spaces, washes windows, yard and building maintenance. Ready Aim Clean will focuses on going above and beyond for every client, while using environmentally friendly cleaning supplies. Employees are friendly and efficient, and our rates are reasonable.
HISTORY OF THE BUSINESS
Established in 2016, owner Michelle Muirhead, RMT took up the opportunity to start her own cleaning business and fulfill a lifelong dream. Laundry and cleaning skills were regular part of the Michelle skills put to use over her 11 years of employment in the massage therapy industry. She managed in an industry with strict protocols and procedures, developing precise communication, organizational and leadership practices.
COMPANY VISION AND MISSION
The mission of Ready Aim Clean is to employ the most qualified and motivated maids and janitors, to provide the highest quality service to our clients in a safe and respectfully manner. The company’s vision is be the preeminent cleaning service in the North Battleford area to:
• Use environmentally safe products
• Deliver efficient and effective cleaning service
• To do so with friendly, and respectful manner
• To deliver outstanding value for price
• And, ultimately, make sure customer satisfaction is primary
LOCATION AND FACILITIES
The business is run from the owner’s home office with equipment and supplies stored in a storage space nearby. The location for both is conveniently located for employees to reload supplies and get to job sites. The address is on 105th Street, North Battleford, Saskatchewan.
Michelle oversees all aspects of the business including staffing, training, sales, marketing, operations, inventory, and business administration. She brings applied skills from the certified massage therapist industry:
• Duties included janitorial and cleaning tasks
• Management role: duties included leading staff, training and mentoring
• Courses related to business finance, maintenance, inventory, supervisory duties
• Certification to become key person on janitorial team